Thursday, January 5, 2012

In Which Dinah Talks About Her Cat While Mildly Inebriated

It has been quite some time since I imbibed a bit more than I should and made a public address during such an hour. I'm sure I've sent random texts, perhaps one to Twitter (on which I have fewer than 50 followers), so it hasn't been much of a ride. The last notable event I can recall was a particular YouTube video I made, what? 3 years ago? (Oh god, how time flies by!)

In any case, I think it shall be fun to once again indulge in the experience!

I am not drunk, if that's what you're thinking. I have had a full 2 glasses of wine and am drinking a bit more on a small third. So I am far from incoherent (that would be a full bottle in, would it not?), but my inhibitions are lightened somewhat.

I know one of my goals for this year (in addition to writing in my blog more frequently) is to include photos in my blogs more often. So here's one for you!


If I were to add a caption, it would say, "MOM! This is my private time! GET OUT!"

This, by the way, is my silly cat, Geoffrey. I have had him since he was approximately 3 months old (proof):


He was always a silly, obnoxious thing. Somewhat unfortunately for me, I totally fell in love with the scrawny bastard. I even could have had his brother instead (a much more genteel kitten, even at the tender age of 3 months):


This kitten was never named (or I have forgotten it out of self-preservation), so I cannot tell you of him.

Here's something I'd like you to tell me, however... how the hell did I get on sharing kitten pictures and telling tales of Geoffrey? I honestly haven't a clue. But it does seem to me to be a perfect time to end this silly nonsense and head to bed.

I hope you all have enjoyed the silliness and kitten pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment